A KÁRPÁT ORSZÁGOS VÁLLALKOZÓI SZÖVETSÉG - KOVÁSZ
The association was founded in 1994 by a community of friends who, as entrepreneurs, set the goal of mutual charitable assistance in the community.
In 2017, the association was re-established with active entrepreneurs, company managers, professional coordinators, and higher education educators.
It is important to improve the country's competitiveness, as we are lagging behind the performance of our regional counterparts in several areas.
The most pressing challenges for SMEs are: lack of innovation capacity, more effective competition regulation, customer acquisition, lack of skilled and experienced labor, production and labor costs, access to finance, market competition, regulatory requirements. There is an increasing urgency to solve this problem, which needs to be embraced, as without rapid and effective intervention, it is easy for our country to fall far behind in the competition for development.
- More effective professional cooperation with government actors
- Search for persons representing professional interests
- Addressing and assisting the SME sector
- Cooperation with non-governmental organizations, scientific institutions and other business, professional and advocacy organizations
- Organization of professional events / forums